Financial Reporting Consultant sought by global Financial Services company in Dublin city centre. This is an 11 month assignment and will be paying up to €65,000 for the right experience.
About your new Job:
- Responsible for establishing best practice within the department to provide unrivalled client satisfaction and continuously improve the department’s performance to clients (internal and external) year on year.
- Responsible for the reviewing and delivery of financial statements where required to ensure they are compliant with current accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Become the primary point of contact with each of the our associated Audit Firms, work closely with the Audit Firms and facilitate technical briefs and updates for the department, thereby keeping abreast of industry and regulatory developments.
- Represent Northern Trust Financial Reporting at relevant external forums which have impact on our business.
- Identify training and development needs and establish performance standards for the department.
- Guide staff in the resolution of non-routine and complex financial reporting issues.
- Liaise with Compliance and other relevant internal stakeholders where required.
What your new jobs needs from you:
- Must have proven experience in the investment management industry acquired through working in the fund administration, asset management or securities operations industry or audit industry.
- Financial reporting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building qualities and ability to motivate a team.
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
- Evidence of successful negotiation skills
- Detailed knowledge of both onshore and offshore funds administration. In particular Irish/UK GAAP and IFRS
- Working knowledge of the Irish regulatory regime as it relates to Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge of the leading Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting systems. Experience with vendors preferred (Bloomberg, Reuters etc.).
- Understanding of how Fund Accounting systems link and interface to other systems.
- Ability to provide input into long term strategy for department.
- Experience of representing businesses to current clients via presentations etc.
- Instil a client service culture among staff and ensure that all clients receive a quality service.
- Contribute to the marketing and sales process to prospective clients via presentations, RFP responses etc.
If you would like more details about this job please apply directly or alternatively you can reach out to John Coughlan on email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.