Senior Financial Accountant sought by global Financial Services company in Dublin City Centre. This is a 12 month contract and will be paying up to €75,000 for the right experience.
About your new job:
- Complete the daily/weekly/monthly accounting, reporting and oversight to support the financial accounting and reporting processes;
- Produce monthly reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies;
- Produce month end analytics and trend data
- Understand the end to end process flow, acting as the link between the front/middle/back office and Finance;
- Investigation of issues affecting financial and regulatory reporting
- Work with the Manager, Functional Control to recommend and implement standardised process improvements identified in day to day activities;
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business, Finance colleagues and Head Office as they arise; and
- Provide technical input to systems and business process projects as required.
What your new jobs needs from you:
- Qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA) with at least 4 years in a multi-currency financial services environment (banking background preferred, including FX, Treasury and/or Custody)
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage but is not essential
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
If you would like more details on this job, please apply directly, alternatively you reach out to John Coughaln on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.