Knowledge Management Analyst - Dublin - Permanent - €40-55,000
My client is a SaaS company based in Dublin who are looking for a Knowledge Management Analyst to join their team
What you will be doing:
- Management of knowledge materials life-cycle, includes end-user and Client facing material (creation, curation, archiving)
- Oversee Review & Maintenance of the knowledgebase (creation, curation, archiving)
- Work with both end-user, client and 3rd party facing teams to encourage and develop their proactive involvement in the creation and update of knowledge articles
- Stay up to date with Knowledge management best practice
What you will need:
- 4+ years’ experience working with knowledge management systems and leading knowledge development projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in an SaaS environment is desirable
- ITIL foundation certification
- High standard of customer service
What's on offer:
- €40-55,000 depending on experience
- Remote/Hybrid options available
- Permanent contract
- Great benefits including: 25 days annual leave, dental cover, health insurance and pension.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click "Apply now" or contact Rachel on firstname.lastname@example.org / 021-2359145 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.