Project Coordinator – Warehouse and Shipping
Location: Galway City Centre – this role can be a hybrid of both working from home and being on site in the office.
Type of contract: 6 months project role.
Hours – Office hours, Monday to Friday.
About Your New Employer
- This is a global manufacturer with approx. 600 employees on site in Galway City.
- This is a well established organisation with over 10,000 employees world-wide. Their reputation in Galway is excellent and they are known as a good local employer.
About Your New Job
- This is a Warehouse and Shipping project, reporting into the Materials Manager on site.
- You’ll be following a broad and coordinated set of project plans and you’ll provide updates to the rest of the project team re issues and status.
What Skills You Need
- You’ll have a lean mind-set and be able to identify and limit waste.
- Familiarity with engineering standards and regulations would be a big advantage.
- Great communication skills are needed as you’ll be communicating with the project team and other internal/external partners and colleagues.
- You’ll also have a passion for new technologies/automation/process controls.
What’s on Offer
- The successful applicant will be offered a basic salary of 35-45k depending on experience plus free parking and 25 days annual leave.
- This manufacturing site is in Galway city close to public transport, car park, bank, shop etc.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- I’ll help you with managing your job hunt, strengthening your CV and if I get you an interview with one of my clients I’ll spend time giving you as much preparation as you need!
- I’ll also be able to provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search.
- You will also gain access to exclusive jobs that are not advertised elsewhere or with any other agencies.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or 091 455 308.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.