New Business Administrator Permanent €26k to €28k + Benefits
- Updating applications onto system where necessary.
- Prepare applications for the Credit department.
- Ability to calculate rates and commissions correctly.
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been checked and within the SLA and prioritising pay out to dealers/intermediaries where required.
- Ensure documents have been signed correctly by the customer and witnessed by the dealer/ appropriate persons and that correct money laundering documentation is received and certified i.e. a valid ID and proof of address in accordance with Anti Money Laundering Guidelines.
- Experience in Financial Services sector, in particular, lending and leasing areas is essential.
- Desirable QFA but must be an approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Ability to deliver good quality and accurate work at all times.
- Display strong administrative capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and working as part of a team.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.