Lending Operations Executive Permanent Dublin
Salary €28,000 to €32,000 DOE
The Lending Operations Agent is responsible for case management of mortgage applications from application submission through to completion.
- The agent will work with brokers, solicitors and credit underwriters to ensure all new applications have the required documentation
- Administration of case management across the lending origination process from application submission to drawdown.
- Undertake customer and document integrity checks.
- Support authorised intermediaries in submitting lending applications through a designated application Portal.
- Minimum of APA in Housing Loans with QFA being desirable.
- Previous experience in Residential Mortgages and/or an Operational Environment.
- Legal & Compliance - Ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements for the benefit of the organisation.
- Accuracy and Quality - Ability to deliver good quality and accurate work
- Analytical Thinking - Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.