Senior Executive Officer
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you want to cultivate your career in a growing fast paced organisation?
Our Dublin 2 based organisation is looking to hire a Senior Executive Officer on a permanent basis and would love to hear from you!
As a Senior Executive Officer your duties will include:
- Managing a set programme – monitor, review, report and assist with business planning and changing of processes
- Line management of individuals and teams – manage workload and performance
- Assisting with recruitment and training (including ongoing training)
- Managing complex and confidential case sensitive data
- Ensuring the smooth running of the programme and implementation of the risk management framework, through interdepartmental collaboration
- Monitoring and reporting on all aspects of the programme
- Providing additional administrative support on projects as required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a professional body, highly regulated industry or similar organisation
- Relevant third level qualification
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise tasks and competing demands
- Project management experience an advantage
Location: Dublin 2
If this sounds like your next job, please send your CV to Sinead at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (01) 4744671 to learn more about this opportunity.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.