Project Engineer II
Work with a leading Medical Device company who are committed to improving people's lives. They offer excellent benefits and structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
- Provide your skills to meet the business goals and build collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the company
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
What Skills You Need
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC Level 8).
- Project management certification preferred but not required as training can be provided once aptitude is there.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.