Great opportunity for an Business Development Executive to work for a leading regional publishing company. The role will be based in the Athlone office and will cover the Midlands. You will be looking after an existing customer base and also bringing in new business.
About the Business Development Executive job:
- You will be assigned a portfolio of clients and be responsible for maintaining relations with them and increasing the customer spend
- You will also be tasking with finding and developing new business
- You will be in charge of renewals and upselling
- At least two years experience in a sales or business development role
- Ability to work on own-initiative and be driven and self-motivated
- Clean driving license.
Whats on offer:
- Excellent base salary with monthly bonuses and commission
- Large database of warm clients
- Strong earning potential
If you are interested in this Business Development Executive job, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.