My client within the leasing area have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 3-4 years at Finance Manager/ Controller level. You will come have a strong industry background and in experience in running a finance team
- Responsible for producing monthly and quarterly management accounts and ad-hoc reports
- Responsible for producing year-end financial accounts, production of company and Group statutory accounts, liaising with the company's auditors and the company's tax advisors.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls
- Responsible for monitoring all company and Group expenditure and where appropriate making recommendations to individuals and teams responsible for expenditure.
- Co-ordination of additional bookkeeping support
- Responsible for maintaining the General or Nominal Ledger; setting up new accounts and cost centres when required;
- ensuring reconciliation of control accounts; ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost centres.
- Responsible for accurate processing of all supplier invoices and for their regular payment.
- Responsible for prompt raising of sales invoices for sales, processing of receipts and all aspects of credit control.
- Responsible for managing the company bank accounts including company credit cards; ensuring adequate funds are available to meet expenditure requirements etc
- Responsible for generating a weekly payroll run (including the relevant PAYE, PRSI and pension deductions) for all employees, processing leavers and joiners and completing year-end returns to Revenue.
- Qualified Accountant with 3-4 years at FC/ Finance Manager level
- Strong finance and staff management exp
- Strong management accounts exp
To apply send an updated version of your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.