Engineer I/II Quality (Mechanical Test Lab)
About Your New Employer
You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans
About Your New Job
- You will make sure that mew equipment validations are carried out in compliance with site/corporate policies and SOPs
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Act as a technical resource within the Mechanical Test lab for review, approval, and resolution of non-conformities.
What Skills You Need
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- 2-3 years’ experience working
- Preferred knowledge an advantage of Mechanical test methods such as: Leak, Burst, Tensile, Particulate, Lubricity, Tracking, Optical Measurement & Torsion testing
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
To apply for this position please contact Keeva O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.