Our client is a leading provider of financial services such as investment management, asset servicing and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. The company has 20,000+ employees based around the world.
The Fund Accounting Change & Transformation group is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support the business unit, working within the business architecture capability. The successful candidate will analyse and define the current operating model and work towards a new Target Operating Model. This is 12-month contract role.
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will define project scope and vision in collaboration with project sponsors.
- You will carry out operational assessments, contributing to detailed As-Is and To-Be process descriptions.
- It will be your responsibility to create process models, sepcifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to business owners and technology streams.
What You'll Ideally Bring:
- A solutions oriented approach, with advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst within a financial services organisation
- Familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
What's On Offer:
Competitive daily rate, the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me email@example.com for more information. Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Eira McDermott on +353 1 4744628.
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.