Accounts Receivable Specialist | 35k
My client, an large Irish company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a new Accounts Receivable specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years Accounts Receivable experience.
- Process sales invoices and credit notes
- Assist with credit collection and liaise with staff on outstanding invoices
- Process bank lodgments, deposit refunds and client balances due;
- Following up on outstanding invoices and liaising with staff on their outstanding debtors;
- Weekly bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of information required for the annual external audit;
- Two years’ experience working in Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to pro-actively communicate with third parties;
For a confidential call please contact Graham on 01 4744642 or to submit your CV into this role please email Graham Crone @ email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.