HR and Payroll Executive - Part time - Cork - Permanent
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries, escalating to the HR Manager where necessary
- Support the HR Manager on employee relations matters such as investigations/disciplinaries/grievances
- Work with the HR Manager on the development and delivery of HR initiatives and programmes
- Support with company Health & Safety aspects ensuring adherence at all times.
- Employee wellbeing programmes and initiatives including applications to wellbeing recognition awards.
- Induction & onboarding of new hires.
- Supporting the exit and off boarding process.
- Supporting the administration of Softworks and Quantum and rollout of other relevant systems.
- Accurately record and submit all payroll changes
- Produce reporting and analytics on payroll matters
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within a HR role.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience
- Experience of working with Softworks and Quantum (desirable)
- Social Media savvy beneficial.
- Superior written communication and grammar.
- High commitment to confidentiality.
- Qualified payroll technician (IPASS)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.