Our client is a leading provider of financial services such as investment management, asset servicing and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. The company has 20,000+ employees based around the world.
The Client Services team are looking for Senior Transfer Agency Consultants to manage multiple Tier 1 clients ensuring a comprehensive service is maintained for the clients. This is 12-month contract role.
- You will deliver all of the day-to-day TA Services to the client and ensure timely and accurate delivery of information and work products
- You will work with Operational Partners to produce daily/weekly/monthly control checklists, ensuring all targets and deadlines are met
- As a Senior Consultant, you will also provide technical expertise to contribute to the development of new TA Products
What You'll Bring:
- Previous experience in a client-centric role gained in financial services or banking is advantageous
- Operational Transfer Agency experience is desirable
- You are experienced building and maintaining strong client relationships
- You possess effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
What's On Offer:
Competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies.
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me email@example.com for more information. Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me, Eira McDermott on +353 1 4744628.
Why Apply Through Sigmar:
We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.