IT Support Technician (Level 3) - Limerick (Hybrid work) - Permanent - €40-50,000
My client is a IT service and development company looking for a Tier 3 IT Support Technician to join their growing team
What you will be doing:
- You will be supporting issues such as: Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365
- Working in virtual & cloud environments
- Network and Firewall support
- Assist with data protection solutions
- Partake in out of hours support and on call activities when required
What you will need:
- Level 2/3 support experience
- Relevant IT technical qualifications/certifications
- Hands on experience with: Microsoft Azure, Office 365, VMware/Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery systems
- Previous experience with ConnectWise is desirable
What's on offer:
- €40-50,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid work - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Great benefits including: Private Health Insurance, Flexible hours, Income Protection etc.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click "Apply Now" or contact Rachel on email@example.com or 021-2359145
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.