Lawyer | In-House | Pharma
Our client, a leading player in the pharmaceutical industry is offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to join their Legal team. Fully remote working is available.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 4 years' experience practicing law or working in pharma or Corporate Compliance.
This position is open to both Practice and In-House Lawyers.
Experience working with clients in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a must.
Title: Lawyer | In-House | City-Centre
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €100,000
Joining an established legal team, typical responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts and vendor agreements;
- Acting as a point of contact for stakeholders;
- Client facing duties; and
- Ad hoc Legal & Risk Management duties as required by the team.
- Trained in a leading commercial Law Firm;
- If coming from Practice, a minimum of 4PQE specialising in Commercial/Corporate compliance.
- UK or Irish qualified Lawyer.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.