Senior Company Secretary | Up to 80k | Flexible working
A world-renowned Financial Services company are seeking a highly organised Corporate Secretary. Flexible working arrangements on offer, combining working from home and office (when restrictions allow).
This role will report into the Group Company Secretary.
Candidates must have experience in Banking and Financial Services.
Title: Senior Company Secretary
Location: WFH & Dublin City
Salary: Up to €80,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
You will help support the Group Company Secretary and existing team with the following:
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings.
- Ensuring all arrangements are in place for Board meetings.
- Follow up on decisions made at board and general meetings.
- Minimum 5 years’ Company Secretarial experience’ in Financial Services.
- Familiar with Irish Companies Act (and ideally UK equivalent).
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Law or business degree would be advantageous.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.