IT Support Technician (Level 3) / Limerick (Hybrid options) / Permanent / €50,000
About Your New Employer
- Irish owned company with offices in Ireland, UK and US.
- One of Ireland’s fastest growing technology companies.
- Manage 628 servers across 142 locations.
About Your New Role
- Support Windows Server issues.
- Support Exchange, Office 365 issues.
- Support networking and Firewall related issues.
- Support virtual & cloud environments.
- Support data protection solutions.
- Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the client.
- Partake and upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Partake in out of hours support and on call activities when required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security.
What Skill You Need
- 3rd level qualification in an IT related discipline.
- Previous experience as Level 2 support.
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge of networking concepts
- Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery systems
What's on Offer
- Salary up to €50,000
- Generous range of benefits
- Hybrid working
- Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button,
- Or contact Louise - email@example.com / 01 4744622
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.