Office and Front of House Administrator
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity?
Looking to grow your administration career in a growing, fast paced organisation – a leader in its industry?
Our Dublin 4 based organisation is looking to hire an Office and Front of House Administrator on a permanent basis and would love to hear from you!
As an office and front of house administrator, your duties will include:
- Extensive managing of diaries for seven principals, two senior managers and multiple meeting rooms
- Travel coordination – booking flights, hotels and accommodation
- Scheduling all company bookings and appointments and welcoming all visitors to the office
- Managing all inbound communications, calls and correspondence
- Managing day to day office operations to include facilities and repairs
- Preparing presentations, reports, documents and correspondence
- Planning and scheduling meetings on site and over Teams/Zoom – sending invitations, preparing agendas, minute taking, etc
- Providing additional administrative support on projects as required
- PA and administrative support to wider team and organisation
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar administrative/PA position
- Diary management experience - essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise tasks and competing demands
- Excellent initiative, drive and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a corporate, highly professional environment
Location: Dublin 4
Salary: €30 - €35k DOE
If this sounds like your next job, please send your CV to Sinead at email@example.com , or call (01) 4744671 to learn more about this opportunity.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.