Financial Accountant Lead - €70,000 - 9 Month FTC - Remote
My client, a leading US Software company are seeking a financial accountant team lead to join their team on an initial 9-month contact. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing software company where you will be managing month end duties while also assisting with several exciting ad hoc projects.
- Oversee and manage a team of three junior staff members
- Preparation and ownership of fully reconciled monthly management accounts, including all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ongoing review of all processes with a view to making improvements through automatic
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Support & Ownership of the semi-annual internal audits and year-end financial audit activities at the Group and Statutory levels.
- Supervise and mentor junior accountant, AP & AR functions
- Maintain relationships with external service provider
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-en
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Must have people management experience
- Coming from a US company would be a plus
To apply now for this Financial Accountant team lead position, send your CV to Eanna Greally in Sigmar Recruitment | firstname.lastname@example.org | 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.