Senior Group Accountant sought by growing software company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an initial 9 month contract. The salary for this position is paying up to €70,000.
About your new job:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to:
- Accounts payable, Fixed Assets, Intangible Assets, Intercompany Transactions, Intercompany Funding & Loans, standard general ledger activity, and taxes.
- Support & Ownership of the semi-annual internal audits and year-end financial audit activities at the Group and Statutory levels.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Experience delivering process and control enhancements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and manage accounting team members and monitor and support the delivery of their responsibilities.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Ability to work across the department and organization to produce required deliverables for financial & corporate reporting processes
- Support with regulatory filings as required
- Maintain relationships with external service providers
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
What your new job needs from you:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with large Accounting ERP Platforms – Oracle NetSuite is a plus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.