About Your New Employer;
Join a multinational business headquartered in Dublin providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to over 4 million customers. They are dedicated to improving their customer's company cultures and reducing staff turnover and this transcends back to their own business.
About Your New Roles;
- As a Senior Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for strategically identifying and partnering with clients to foster a long term relationship.
- You will create the overall global sourcing strategy across a diverse category portfolio and implement and maintain this strategy to ensure continued success and delivery to customers.
- Drive all negotiations with new suppliers to ensure not only a mutual best price but continued supply.
- You will be innovative and seek out new products to add to the existing portfolio.
- You will lead a team of 3 buyers and coordinators and manage their development.
- Work cross-functionally with the onboarding team to manage relationships with new suppliers as they integrate with the business. Also work closely with the e-commerce and digital teams to ensure a smooth transition for suppliers.
What Skills You Need;
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a strategic role in e-commerce, retail or merchandising.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a track record in closing large deals.
- Proven experience in sourcing and managing vendors globally.
- At least 4 years of experience managing teams.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of ERP systems and excel.
What's on Offer;
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company VHI & Dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Discount and incentive programs
- If you’re interested in hearing more, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Aideen O Mahony on 01 4744652.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.