Billing Manager sought by a global technology company based in South Dublin. This is an initial 10 month contract which will likely be extended. Salary for this position is paying up to €100,000.
About your new Job:
· Process management and project management support on Billing and Tax-related projects. High-volume of new legal tax or e-invoicing requirements driven or accelerated by COVID means tax rate changes, tax calculation changes and local government portals requiring medium to high complexity changes to our tax management system, billing engines and BPO processes. All projects have to be driven across 3 billing engines so different stakeholders, different constraints… adaptability and calm under pressure is key.
· Depending on availability may have to get involved in other Billing & Invoicing projects – automation, centralization and optimization of billing and dispatch processes, across same 3 systems and multiple external providers.
· Involvement in run support – either following on from projects PM participated in or other billing processes to support or optimize, as needed
· Working with a team of 10, most of them based in Dublin, including the main PM they will be working with.
· Some process design/improvement experience essential
· Rigorous and organized individual, with an eye for detail
· Understanding of Tax and invoicing processes ideal
· Comfortable managing more technical conversations with Engineering – won’t need extensive technical background but aptitude to learn and then be able to validate business requirements vs. EDI/e-invoicing Engineering design
· Questioning mindset – need to be able to challenge requirements handed down
· Experience of cross-functional/cross-lines of business large-scale projects desirable
· Comfortable operating in ambiguity and driving for clarity with large array of stakeholders - usually rapid-fire projects, with high-level of ambiguity in initial stages as government requirements are often ill-defined initially or drip-fed
· Basic Excel/BI skills desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.