Tax Manager | 75k
My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a new Tax Manager. Ideal candidates will be Big 4 or Top 10 trained and have reached Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Support with preparation of Irish and UK corporate tax returns
- Preparation of consolidated yearend tax provisions for inclusion in group accounts.
- Provision of tax support to subsidiaries on commercial projects and tax audits.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations
- Development of transfer pricing policies
- Involvement in cross functional projects, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business /departments.
- Qualified Tax
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained
- Qualified Accountant would be an advantage
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and project management skills are a necessity
- Ability to own responsibilities and processes
For a confidential call please contact Graham on 01 4744642 or to submit your CV into this role please email Graham Crone @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.