Enterprise Services Specialist / Limerick (Fully remote) / €60,000 / Permanent
About Your New Employer:
- Irish owned company with offices in Ireland, UK and US.
- One of Ireland’s fastest growing technology companies.
- Manage 628 servers across 142 locations.
About Your New Role:
- You will provide 3rd / 4th level support to tier 1 customers.
- You will escalate support to wider support team, including OOH support.
- You will provide scheduled and ad-hoc consultation services to inhouse ICT staff and management.
- You will provide regular scheduled consultation services (infrastructure, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Security, etc) to key clients as contracted.
- You will provide Infrastructure management and maintenance in line with industry best practices for tier 1 customers.
- You will oversee development and dissemination of customer runbooks and the ConnectWise knowledge base.
- You will assist in evaluating new technologies, services and processes to meet business/customer objectives.
What Skills You Need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience and/or certification in:
- Cloud Services (Essential)
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS, VDI, Security)
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint/Teams, MDM, MAM)
- Virtualisation (VMware, vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, VXRail)
- Infrastructure (Dell Technologies, Palo Alto, SonicWall, Wophos SG/XG, Windows Server, Linux, SQL Server, Exchange
- Data Protection (Commvault, Veeam)
- Management and Monitoring (LogicMonitor, ConnectWise Automate, ConnectWise Manage)
What's on Offer
- Salary up to €
- Generous range of benefits
- Fully remote work
- Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button, or contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 4744622
- Or if the job isn't quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.