About Your New Employer
- Greenfield start up Biologics facility providing a wide range of next generation biologic and advanced therapeutics
- Based in a new state of the art facility with excellent career progression opportunities
About Your New Job
- You will operate equipment and run processes in a clean room environment, in accordance with batch record, user manuals, design parameters, equipment qualification protocols and validation protocols and current standard GMP operating procedures.
- The Bioprocessing Operator will be responsible for execution of operational activities for GMP production such as equipment preparation, component cleaning, USP operations (Inoculum, cell culture) and DSP operations (purification, chromatography, Drug Substance Final Fill), Filter Integrity testing and aseptic operations.
- Be capable of understanding and responding appropriately to adverse events. Ability to react appropriately to non-standard events. Troubleshoot equipment issues, when necessary
- Monitoring and collecting data (including input to an electronic system) on critical parameters to anticipate potential upsets and notifying supervision/technical support of same. Data is used to identify issues and/or make process improvements.
- Process sampling and sample testing with analytical equipment, pH, conductivity, cell counting, environmental monitoring and routine calibration of same.
- You will be responsible for receiving and verification of all raw materials. Equipment set-up. Parts preparation. Deactivation of waste i.e., Bio waste system or autoclaves
- Completion of all relevant training on associated Individual Training Plans to complete manufacturing activities in a GMP manner.
- Collaborate with other departments and represent Manufacturing in cross functional initiatives and meetings.
What Skills You Need
- Leaving certificate at a minimum. A degree in Engineering or similar discipline would be preferred
- You will need at least 2 years experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical setting
- Aseptic Operations experience would be beneficial, as would any start-up experience
- You should have demonstrated experience in pharmaceutical operations and manufacturing
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position in a state-of-the-art start up Biologics facility
- Competitive basic salary along with pension, healthcare and an annual bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 867718408
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skillsand tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.