Engineering Maintenance Technician
About Your New Employer
- Greenfield start up Biologics facility providing a wide range of next generation biologic and advanced therapeutics
- Based in a new state of the art facility with excellent career progression opportunities
About Your New Job
- You will be responsible for Equipment maintenance SME within the Drug Product Aseptic Operations team.
- Be Administrator to manage CMMS, BMS and spare parts procurement, storage and management
- Organise, and plan preventative and corrective maintenance of process equipment in Drug Substance Facility in accordance with cGMP and Good Engineering Practices (GEP).
- Troubleshoot equipment issues e.g. mechanical, electrical, automation, instrumentation issues within manufacturing facility to facilitate solution identification and repair.
- Ensure that all work carried out and equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with the appropriate industry standards.
- You will ensure that maintenance activities are completed in compliance with Site Engineering policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all work undertaken is reflected accurately in Work Order documentation and/or up to date Engineering / project information files.
- Liaise with Engineering & manufacturing team to plan and execute planned preventative maintenance including review of drawings, OEM manuals and identification of required spare parts
- Liaise with and support the area Senior Engineer to escalate significant equipment issues, prioritise corrective maintenance between batches and to plan identified CI activities
- The Maintenance Technician will support the development, commissioning & qualification e.g. Site Acceptance Testing of a new vaccines drug product manufacturing equipment and subsequent transition to commercial manufacturing.
- You will own individual CI projects as identified through equipment data analysis via TPM & supported by Operations Lead
- Review/prepare maintenance procedures and Engineering Work Instructions (EWIs), and other relevant documentation, where required.
- As Maintenance Technician, you will help design/set-up the system, conduct some minimal maintenance activities, manage contractors
What Skills You Need
- Technical qualification in Engineering or similar discipline
- You will need at least 4 years experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical setting
- Aseptic Operations experience would be beneficial, as would any start-up experience
- You should have demonstrated experience in maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of complex equipment.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position in a state-of-the-art start up Biologics facility
- Competitive basic salary along with pension, healthcare and an annual bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ryan Malone on +353 867718408
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skillsand tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.