PMO/Project Managers All Levels €50k to €160k+ DOE
We are presently experiencing huge demand for Project Managers, Business Analysts and Programme Leads at all levels across the Financial Services and Business Sectors.
- Working with clients across sectors; government; health, utilities; transport; financial services;
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring that project plans, project budgets are managed effectively;
- Delivery of major project/programme activities, including business process design, testing and end user training involving multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Working directly with clients on a regular basis to help create innovative insights and solutions to meet their needs;
I am looking for:
- Approximately 5-10 years’ of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, programmes and transformations, including project planning and monitoring, resource management, benefits realisation, etc.;
- Ideal candidates will have multidisciplinary experience including project management, business process design, testing the solution and end user training.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes;
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2® or PMP, are desirable.
Please call Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.