About your new Employer;
- Be part of a newly established Global Supply Chain centre of excellence in Ireland, be part of growing and shaping the team in the future.
- Dedicated to NPD and innovation, be part of shaping the landscape of the FMCG industry in Ireland.
About your new job;
- As a Procurement Manager, you will lead the strategic sourcing activities for either ingredients or packaging.
- You will be responsible for developing the procurement strategy, ensuring long term supply and build strong relationships with all suppliers, new and existing.
- You will conduct extensive industry analysis and gather information for gaps in the market and where suppliers can be acquired.
- Define best practices for the function and create, implement and maintain procurement procedures.
- Manage all negotiations with new suppliers and also manage contract renegotiations with existing suppliers.
- Work closely with the NPD and innovation team to source new suppliers and support all growth.
What skills do you need?
- At least 8 years of experience within the FMCG industry.
- Extensive experience in managing and building teams.
- Experience in supplier identification, negotiating, and relationship management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with ERP systems.
What's on offer?
- Excellent base salary with a competitive remuneration package.
- Car allowance and bonus scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- If you’re interested in hearing more, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Aideen O Mahony on 01 4744652
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.