About Your New Employer
- International provider of renewable energy with a devotion to sustainability.
- Offaly-site looking after battery storage of energy generated by the company’s equipment in Ireland.
About Your New Job
- As the Operations & Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company’s contracted site in Co. Offaly.
- Creating and maintaining H&S documentation.
- Driving continuous improvement for the operation and maintenance of the site.
- Provide regular documentation and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out training for service engineers.
- Analysing complex faults and providing relevant feedback.
- The Operations & Maintenance Engineer will also handle service logistics and spare parts for individual components and organising relevant logistics.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in the field of electrical engineering.
- Strong knowledge of high voltage and measurement equipment as well as H&S regulations.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent remuneration.
- Opportunity to gain strong experience in renewable energy sector.
- If you’re interested in hearing more, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.