DevOps Engineer - Permanent - Hybrid -Dublin €80-100,000
My client is a global cybersecurity company looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement pipelines and tools to ensure continuous integration, delivery, and deployment for our products
- Define and implement tools that enable other teams to follow DevOps best practices
- Own and deliver a suite of platform services consumed by internal stakeholders across teams and functions
- Make sure production deployments are fast, reliable, and safe
- Liase with geo-distributed development teams to improve quality and time-to deploy
What you will need:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- 3+ years hands-on DevOps experience
- Ability to deal with Cloud deployments, networking, and security best practices
- CI/CD pipeline experience (Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Linux system proficiency
- Strong container/serverless experience
- Knowledge of Python language
- Hands on experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience on Hashicorp ecosystem - Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault is desired
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Click apply now or contact Rachel on 021-2359145 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.