Process Technician - Weekend and Night shifts available
About Your Company
Work with a multinational Medical Device Manufacturer based in Galway. Join an innovative team that invests in you and your personal development, while tacking some of the most challenging Healthcare problems.
About Your New Job
- You will carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork.
- You will design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes, and improvements.
- You will communicate any concerns about your work process to your manager.
What Skills You Need
- NFQ Level 6 Qualified in a relevant area
- 4+ years relevant experience.
- Strong electromechanical experience required.
- Good problem sovling and comunication skills.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
- We will help you strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- Our Service is free to candidates!
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.