Loan Analyst - Permanent
Maynooth – remote working currently with hybrid model in future
We are working with a leading financial services company to recruit for a Loan Administration professional.
The successful candidate will join the team’s Maynooth office. Currently working remotely, when safe to do so, the company will adopt a hybrid model of working.
This is an excellent opportunity to further our financial services career.
Day to day tasks include:
- Review legal documents to ensure any covenants, trigger events priority of payments etc are implemented correctly
- Day to day loan administration including monitoring/movement of funds to ensure efficient, accurate and timely administration of cash disbursements
- Report and work with data in Excel with the ability to manipulate and deliver on same
Requirements for this job:
- 3 years’ experience working with loan documentation in financial services
- 3rd level financial/property-related degree
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to review and interpret legal loan documentation
- Proficiency with MS Office suite – Word, Excel and Access
If you think this is the job for you, apply today or contact Sarah Boyce on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.