About your new employer:
This is your chance to put your skills to work and join an expanding client based in Co. Galway. This company supplies a vast range of different industries. They are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join their expanding team!
About your new job:
This is a permanent opportunity. If you have a strong interest in sourcing new suppliers and maintaining relationships, with strong negotiation skills, this is the role for you!
As the Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for some of the below duties:
- Negotiations with new and existing suppliers
- Identify any cost saving initiatives
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop business.
- Negotiate contracts and manage tenders.
- Conduct market and spend analysis.
- Strategic sourcing of product and global procurement
These are only some of the duties within this amazing role but if you would like to find out more, please contact me direct to have a confidential chat if you have the below skills also….
What skills you need:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Sourcing/Buying position.
- Track record of supplier evaluation and selection.
- Excellent IT Skills – SAP or similar ERP system and MS office (Excel)
- Prior experience in a similar role within a Manufacturing or fast paced environment.
What's on Offer:
- An amazing opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-established client.
- You will join an expanding company with amazing opportunity to learn and progress.
- You will work alongside a collaborative team.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
Are you wondering why you should apply through Sigmar?
- We'll help manage your job search, strengthen your interview skills, and advise on your CV.
- We'll provide feedback to you and update you every step of the way.
- You will gain access to positions and opportunities that are not advertised elsewhere.
So why wait? Apply now!!
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.