Financial Services calls Job
We are looking to add to our dynamic progressive service centre in Dublin’s City Centre. This is an entry level position with a long-term career potential in a global FS company.
What will my job be in this position?
- This job is mainly phones based and involves assisting clients and customers with any queries that they might have around their pensions or investments.
- You will be encouraged to take on industry specific qualifications which will in turn bolster your skillset and prepare you for further advancement within the company
- You will be required to give feedback to all levels of management on potential issues and improvements that could be made to processes and procedures.
What skills must I have to apply for this job?
- You musthave clear concise communication skills (written and verbal) in English as all clients will be UK based.
- You need to have prior experience working in a customer services position and ideally some experience in a phones-basedrole (although this is not essential)
- You need to be comfortable working in a team environment.
- There is a lot of learning by way of the initial induction and ongoing training so you must have the capacity to take on technical, financial information.
- This role will be based in the office and from home so a hybrid capacity.
- You must have completed at least Irish Leaving Certificate level in education.
- You will need to have a real interest in working in the Financial Services sector
We are recruiting now for a start in August and September so please apply immediately
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.