Are you familiar with Asset Surveying? Fancy a role as an Asset Surveyor with an industry leader in the field of automation?
Our client is currently recruiting for an Asset Surveyor who will work as part of the Civils department, The role is responsible for visiting water and wastewater sites recording information and data. The successful candidate will report to the Resource Manager and this is a field-based role. The position is a full time, fixed term role of 12 months and is subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Recording Site Assets.
The geography is from Athlone downwards, covering the bottom half of the country. The candidate will be travelling from site to site, logging the Irish Water assets at that site. Visiting several sites per day.
- Completing Asset Registers.
- Preparing Asset Tags and installing same.
- Downloading and QA on recorded Assets.
- Preparation of flow charts showing relationship of assets.
- Maintaining/building relationships with Local Authority.
- Identifying assets encountered.
- Liaising with Local Authority in advance of works.
- Preparing reports for submission to client.
- Third level qualification (minimum level 7) in engineering or water related industry
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Asset Data experience and/or Site experience
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Full, clean driving licence
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space
Training can be provided if required.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Further education company vehicle (dependant on role).
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Company laptop, company phone.
- Flexible working arrangements and many more.
This position is suitable for candidates based in Ireland with EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa and who are willing to travel regularly.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.