A multinational engineering group is seeking an experienced AP Analyst to join its finance team on a 12 month assignment. The group is embarking on an ERP implementation project in 2022 and the successful candidate will be responsible for a range of Accounts Payable duties prior to the implementation, specific to the analysis of aged creditors, reconciliation of vendor accounts, vendor master data cleansing.
As the implementation approaches the successful candidate will assist with the co-ordination of testing of AP processes and AP team training.
- Assist the AP Manager & Team Leads to prepare a plan to execute the clean up of aged creditors prior to the transfer of data from the old ERP to the new one
- Assist with the co-ordination between the AP Team and the ERP implementation team, to ensure vendor and customer master data is cleaned.
- Perform key vendor reconciliations in the weeks prior to the ERP implementation, to assist with the smooth transition between systems.
- Perform other data clean-up and project related tasks as required
- Contribute as one of a team of Accounts Payable Subject Matter Experts during the implementation of the new ERP system as required
- Assist with the co-ordination of ERP Accounts Payable process testing, documenting the results of specific test cases
- Monitor and track the progress of the testing of processes, providing timely and accurate feedback on the results
- Assist with the training of the AP team members
- Minimum of 5 years specific experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in a large global company.
- Strong SAP knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of AP performance metrics
- Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven networking skills within a fast-paced organisation
- Organisational and time-management skills
Apply below or for additional information please contact David at 014744639 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.