Are you driven by Quality? My client, based in Cork, is looking for a Quality Auditor to join their team on a 12 month+ fixed term contract.
You will report to the Quality Supervisor & carry out inspection & auditing duties within the company.
You will also be accountable for in-process, incoming inspections & outgoing inspections.
- Ensure auditing product meets product acceptability standards.
- Record inspections/audit results & archiving of records.
- Ensure product documentation/processes are completed & accurately observed.
- Ensure discrepancies are highlighted and communicated efficiently.
- Assist in the certification process of operators.
- Support Production Team Leaders to ensure that activity and priorities are completed.
- Be able to communicate any Quality issues effectively.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 standard & application is preferred.
- Effective planning & organisational skills.
- Ability to interpret drawing specifications.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / mtully@Sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.