Senior Hardware Engineer
About Your New Employer
- Corporate Electronics Manufacturing Facility
- A large range of product and technology developments
- Motion control technology increases in numerous markets from Aircraft Cockpits to Formula One racing
- Employees in the region of 120 people
About Your New Job
- You will be involved in all aspects of the hardware life cycle i.e. requirements definition, architectural design, implementation, integration and testing as part of a multi-site development team
- Meets performance specifications, cost & reliability targets
- Capability and experience in VHDL language
- Design team member in an ISO9OO1/AS9100D environment.
What Skills You Need
- Minimum 2nd Class (Hons) degree or equivalent in an electronics / electrical engineering course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Ability to produce very high-quality results under tight time constraints
- Knowledge of electronic devices and FPGA communication with electronic devices (e.g. A/D, D/A, optical encoders).
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.