With a hands-on approach and passion for automation, this company helps design and install primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation. They are seeking an Automation Engineer to provide support to customers and internal engineering staff.
This is a permanent role with great opportunities for progression and career that matters!
- Designing and programming of PLC/HMI control systems.
- Preparing, supervising the design process (FDS and OMM's).
- Designing and implementing SCADA systems.
- Designing and implementing radio and Telemetry systems.
- Testing control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT.
- Providing technical support to internal resources and customers.
- Identifying recommended hardware/software technology changes to be incorporated into the product portfolio.
- BEng Level 8 Technical Degree (or equivalent of experience)
- 2+ years' work experience
- Full lifecycle of PLC experience (Allen-Bradley and/or Mitsubishi and/or Siemens and/or Omron and/or Schneider and/or Unitronics)
- Operator Interfaces knowledge (Rockwell Software and/or Allen-Bradley and/or Beijiers and/or Siemens OP and/or Schneider)
- SCADA knowledge (Rockwell Software and/or Wonderware and/aor Schneider and/or Inductive Automation)
- Industrial Networks & Software experience
- Electrical Control Panels (LV, Electrical Schematics)
- Visual Basic, C++, JAVA basic knowledge
This role will be based in County Kildare and will report to our Sr Automation Engineer
There will be an element of travel required for the role (at least 50% of the time).
Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely when suitable to suit the needs of the business.
Attractive package on offer which will include a company vehicle, laptop, and phone.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean drivers’ license.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 0860355346 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year (more for Senior)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.