I am seeking an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to support process validation for the whole product lifecycle, upholding safety and performance standards from early development to commercialisation. In this job,
About your new job:
- As Senior Quality Engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams to make Quality related technical recommendations for the New Product Development
- You will offer expert guidance on qualification and validation actions.
- You will lead root cause analysis and problem solving for the Quality Engineering function.
- You will support the introduction and maintenance of process and materials changes to the manufacturing process, conducting impact assessments on process validation.
- You will adopt excellent record keeping and write protocols and reports on qualification and validation activities.
What Skills You Need:
- A Bachelor (level 8) in Engineering, Sciences and 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong cross-functional team working skills
- A proactive decision-making approach and strong critical thinking skills
- Experience in statistical analysis and software validation is a plus!
What’s on offer
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great career development prospects – opportunities for progression within the company
- Top class training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with world class technologies
- Apply to the Senior Quality Engineer role now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, on +353 91 749267 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, reach out to me to arrange a confidential discussion!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Working with us grants you access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.