Project Engineering Associate Director
About Your New Employer
- State of the art Biologics start-up facility which will be the world’s largest biopharmaceuticals contract manufacturing operation using single use technology
- World leading CMO providing services to over 200+ clients globally, including 13 of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies Flexible working options with brilliant career progression opportunities available
About Your New Job
- As the Associate Director of Project Engineering you will be responsible for the capital plan programme encompassing short and long range planning as well as governance and oversight of the execution of associated Capex activities and works
- Deliver key strategic capital investments by directly managing major capital projects for the Biologics site
- You will directly manage site and global project engineering resources, both staff and contractor.
- Maintain the long-range capital plan in alignment with the strategic plan and site master technical plans.
- You will develop the technical talent and capital project management expertise of site based engineering teams in order to deliver robust solutions and on time delivery of the site’s CDMO programs
- Provide functional leadership for CDMO programs ensuring timely execution in accordance with client based project expectations and deliverables
- Develop and strengthen the capital project management processes in conjunction with a Global Program Management office
- Document and build the necessary site project procedural standards and controls to govern Capital Projects’ execution.
- You will provide functional leadership to deliver technical solutions for the site based cost improvement programs via improvements in facility and utility infrastructure supporting including initiatives in improved reliability, availability and uptime.
- Provide functional leadership for internal site to site technical transfer initiatives requiring capital improvements and investment.
- Defines the engineering organization charts, staffing and personnel roles within the project engineering department
What Skills You Need
- Degree in Engineering or Science with a strong level of professional experience in management of detailed engineering project teams and project life cycle
- Experience within the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience leading a team of engineers and specialist functions
What’s on Offer
- Excellent base salary with a competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with a world leading CMO as a Senior Leader, providing excellent career progression opportunities
- You will also receive healthcare, pension and annual bonus
- If you’re interested in hearing more, apply now by “Apply Now” button or call me, Ryan Malone on + 353 894770713
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.