Financial Accountant sought by luxury Fashion Brand based in Dublin City Centre on an initial 11 month fixed term contract. There will be potential for permanency and salary is paying up to €65,000.
About your new job:
• Support the monthly and quarterly close process ensuring that underlying processes review and controls have been completed in accordance with best practice.
• Ensure that the accounts produced meet all regulatory, compliance and audit responsibilities.
• Support the delivery of the overall Group strategy and goals through the delivery of timely & accurate financial and management information.
• Responsible for delivering timely and insightful month end analysis of revenue & costs to Business customers including Store General Managers, Buying team and Budget Holders.
• Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations to audit standard.
• Assist on all internal/external reporting requirements including monthly management meetings, Group finance templates and adhoc as required.
• Assist in the production of the annual Statutory Financial Statements for all companies within the group and assist in managing the year end consolidation process.
• Work with legal team and external advisors to ensure all CRO filing requirements are met.
• Helping manage year end processes including preparation for Audit and acting as a key contact for the External Audit team.
• Maintain a working relationship with Irish revenue authorities to support VAT & Corporation tax compliance.
• Liaison with external parties/advisors including Internal & External Auditors, banks, tax authorities and tax advisors.
• Work with external tax advisors in the preparation of corporation tax returns.
• Contribution to the tri-annual re-forecasting and annual budgeting cycles, producing detailed, accurate plans for expense lines as required.
What your new Job needs from you:
• Qualified (ACA/ACCA) with experience of working in a treasury/ finance position within a similar environment.
• Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
• Proven ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
• Highly organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure, manage a diverse and competing workload ensuring deadlines are met.
• Knowledge of Cognos and/or Hyperion/Essbase packages and Oracle accounting packages.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a Big 4 background and will also have a minimum of 1 years experience working with Month, Quarter and Year end. If you would like to hear more details on this job, please apply directly or alternatively you can send your CV to John Coughlan at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.