Electronic Design Engineer - Team Lead
About Your New Employer
- Supplier to over 80 Semi-Conductor Companies worldwide
- Market leader in HAST test board technology
- Global presence with a worldwide network of customers
About Your New Job
- You will lead and support the Engineering team
- Co-develop project specifications in conjunction with the Engineering team
- Assist customers with new queries, completing specifications and liaise with Sales
- Produce and submit timely and detailed reports, highlighting status, issues and risks
What Skills You Need
- 5 - 7 years’ experience as an Electronics Engineer in a manufacturing environment, with a minimum of 2 years’ team management
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Strong people management skills with proven ability to manage, lead, develop and motivate a team
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button, call me (Catherina Forde) on +353 91 749261 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry.
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.
- We will help you strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- Our Service is free to candidates!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.