Looking for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join a leading global company who's a specialist in building services, process & ICT engineering. Sounds something you'd like?
It is a permanent position with a doubling in size Cork office. Strong salary on offer with good suite of benefits!
Ideal candidate will have experience in the delivery of European data centres and mission-critical projects, along with other sector experience including process pharmaceutical, healthcare, commercial, labs and/or clean rooms would be desirable.
- You will be running projects and be resposnible for researches, develops, designs and assumes responsibility for coordination and monitoring of engineering project services for Mechanical or Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- You will be developing and specifing applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- You will be doing surveys tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations
- You will be doing specified activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- You will be representing company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams
- You will be preparing specification modifications (word or excel)
- You will be ensuring engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
- You will be responsible for validation of Intermediate & Graduate Engineer input into designs
- You will be supporting the delivery of projects in accordance with the expectations of the Project Delivery Process from a Project Management, Financial Management, QA/QC and Technical Review perspective
You will need to possess the following professional and technical expertise:
- 10+ years' experience
- HND or degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Working towards or have achieved MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent
- Chartered Eng status preffered
- Experience of specification design/drawing for at least one building type
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Managerial Skills
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented leaders.
My client offers a comprehensive benefits package and are an equal opportunities employer.
The role will ideally suit UK/EU nationals are we are unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 086 0355 346 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.