Manufacturing Engineer I - Projects
About your employer
Boston Scientific is a Multinational Medical Device Company that has offices in over 130 countries and provides over 13,000 life changing products. With determination, imagination and compassion, they are solving some of the most important healthcare challenges.
Join Boston Scientific’s innovative team and enjoy a career with meaningful purpose. In Boston Scientific, you will be working for a company that invests in you and supports your career development.
What are you waiting for?
- Analyse processes, products, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoot new products/processes working closely with product development.
- Drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Participates in a cross-functional teams.
- In conjunction with EHS, evaluate new equipment, processes or chemicals for environmental impact to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Provide technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all regulations governing the quality systems.
What You Need
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.).
- 1.5-5 years’ relevant experience.
For more details or to apply for this position, please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment. T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.