A market leading and Irish owned logistics group is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join its finance team in Dublin West. This is an excelleent position for a junior finance professional to gain exposure to a busy finance function with excellent training and progression opportunities.
This positon will assist the Financial Controller through the following duties:
- Reconcile, Process, and Approve Vendor/Supplier invoices within the Account Payable Ledger.
- Assist in Account receivable function to maintain/improve debtor day and aged debt % targets.
- Liaise with Vendor manager to ensure vendor rate cards are updated on a timely basis.
- Assist in preparation of Auditor “preparation by client list” work files for interim/year-end audits.
- Liaising with other AR/AP team members to ensure accurate billing and payment support where required.
- Ability to assist and provide holiday cover in the collation of weekly payroll data to support external payroll processing bureau.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with your skills and competence.
- At least two years relevant admin experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Office 365 and Microsoft Office.
- Ideally studying towards Accounting Technician
- Working knowledge of Sage One (cloud) accounts package or similar cloud financial packages.
Apply below or more info reach David at 014744639 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.