• Our client a manufacturing company in Co.Meath is hiring a Cost Accountant Develop and establish inventory costings to support the pricing of contracts, financial reporting, and the appropriate valuation of materials, WIP and finished products.
• Develop and establish system capabilities to track, review and report on direct materials, direct labour and fixed and variable manufacturing overhead information
• Develop and establish reporting for key areas including product costing, material usage, costed bill of materials, purchase price variances, factory yield, volume + rate variances, stock counts, margin variance.
• Prepare job variance reports for all jobs within the review parameters and compile and present weekly and monthly closed jobs variance reports. Highlighting any data integrity issues for review.
• Support a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development and purchasing and operations objectives.
Be fully involved in instigating and manage cost saving projects Key Attributes
• Qualified/ Part Qualified Accountant
• Minimum of 3+ years' working in a manufacturing environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.