Huge opportunity to work with one of the biggest medical devices companies - R&D Software Engineer II - Permanent - A Career with Meaningful Purpose!
Be a part of R&D team to develop innovative products that sustain and improve the lives of patients around the world. You will use your technical and collaboration skills alongside your passion for innovation and continuous improvement to drive growth through efficient and effective development of new products.
- Designing, developing, debuging, modifing, and testing application software using C/C++ Object-Oriented Analysis, QT/QML and Design methodology.
- Developing documents software by writing technical documents and reports.
- Tracking software development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved software version control system.
- Solving engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Leading or participating on project teams to create, analyze, and verify requirements, software and systems by using software engineering practices.
- Investigating, researching, selecting software designs, operating systems and/or practices.
- Participating in design and code reviews.
- Participating with Software Development Plans that outline deliverables for projects and addresses Development Environment, Coding Standards, Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Issue and Defect tracking process, Build Procedures, Verification and Validation methodologies and Iteration Planning.
- Participating in the development of specifications, architectures, designs, schedules and unit and integration test plans related to product development activities and product upgrades.
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience with Level 8 Degree
- C/C++ Software Development
- QML within Qt framework
- Good knowledge in Linux operating systems
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools, Unit/Integration Testing and static code analysis
- Knowledge of the software life cycle processes
- Good knowledge of security and encryption
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.